Phone: (413) 532-4900
Address: 850 High Street Holyoke, MA 01040
- If you need to file an unemployment claim please call (877) 626-6800, or you can do so online at https://www.mass.gov/how-to/apply-for-unemployment-benefits
- Helpful Unemployment Information and More: https://masshireholyoke.org/helpful-unemployment-links/
- Unemployment Website: https://www.mass.gov/unemployment-insurance-ui-online
UI On-Line Unemployment Services are available on a walk-in basis, first come first serve, Monday through Friday from 8:30 – 3:00 pm.
- Are you already registered with MHH? Do you want to talk with a career counselor? Please email email@example.com
- Are you already registered with MHH? Are you not sure if your resume represents you well? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org Please upload your resume for review and possible matching with job openings in our TALENT BANK (home page). You will be contacted by a staff member.
BUSINESSES AND EMPLOYERS
- Businesses who wish to be in contact with a Business Services Representative, please call 413-654-1650
- Employers who have any inquiries about Unemployment Policies can e-mail: EmployerHelp@detma.org
Have Questions? Need Help?
Mon: 9:00 am – 4:30 pm
Tue: 9:00 am – 4:30 pm
Wed: 9:00 am – 4:30 pm
Thu: 10:00 am – 4:30 pm
Fri: 9:00 am – 4:30 pm
MassHire Holyoke occasionally closes because of inclement weather. This includes Unemployment Assistance.
The best and most accurate way is to call us at 413-532-4900. We will change our outgoing message by 6:30 am to indicate whether or not we will be closing. We also post our closing information on local media outlets as well as our social media channels.