Our Youth with Disabilities Program provides services and support for 14-24 year old living with disabilities who want to explore and expand options for career pathways training, post-secondary education, and work.
Ready to Start to create your goals?
We can help you with these free Services
- Individual Career Counseling
- Assistance with Career Counseling
- Resume and Cover Letter Instruction
- Exploring Training and Educational Opportunities
- Job Search assistance and job retention support
- Computer skills
- Job Applications: Online and Paper
- Interviewing skills
- BenePlan SSI/SSDI Information Sessions for Youth
“Don’t Let What You Can’t Do Stop You From What You Can Do!” – John Wooden, former UCLA Hall of Fame Basketball Coach
To learn more, please contact:
Frances Bernier, Youth with Disabilities Coordinator. 413-322- 7138 or email@example.com
Omayra Rentas, Ticket to Work Specialist. 413-322- 7133 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Verizon Telephone Relay service: TDD/TTY: 1-800-439-2370
Auxiliary Aids and Services are available on request for individuals living with disabilities
YOU CAN DO IT!
Interested in more Resources for the Disability Employment? Visit the website below.