MassHire Holyoke specializes in exceptional customer service, innovative programming, creative problem solving, and an entrepreneurial “can do “ attitude. Dedicated Business Services Representatives for each Business Partner are available for the following services to help your business grow and succeed:
- Job Postings
- Referral of Job Applicants
- Pre-screening Job Applicants and Matching the Right Candidate with the Right Job
- Current Labor Market Information
- Workplace Improvement Strategies
- Economic Development Programs and Funding Sources Information
- Workforce Training Fund Information
For a Reasonable Fee:
- Advanced Screening of Job Applicants
- Job Fairs
- Computer Workshops, off the shelf or customized – your place or ours!
- Customized Workforce Workshops and Seminars – your place or ours!
- Conference Rooms, Computer Labs
- Video Conferencing
- Formal and Informal Academic & Skill Assessments
Did You Know?
Work Opportunity Tax Credits (WOTC) may be available to your company if you hire and train job seekers from the following groups:
- Military Veterans
- Re-Entry (Ex-Offenders)
- People Living with Disabilities
- Youth between ages of 14-21
- Individuals who have been unemployed for 1 year or longer